Are your Projects at Risk?
Below are 7 questions that every business manager should ask about project management in their organisation:
1) Are you doing the projects that will deliver the best value to your business?
2) Do you have project plans that are regularly updated?
3) Do you have a clear picture of the planned vs. actual costs of your project?
4) Do you know what the planned vs. actual progress is of each project?
5) Are the resources on your projects allocated and utilised optimally?
6) Do you feel that all your projects are under control?
7) Do you measure the actual benefits delivered from your projects after completion?
If you answered "NO" to any of these questions, your projects could be at risk. Let ProjectLink perform an audit of your project management practices in your organisation and help you to achieve project success.