A Business Analyst enables and manages change within an organisations framework, by defining the organisations needs and identifying solutions that deliver the best value to its stakeholders. By conducting a business analysis, the business analyst will be able to identify possible new opportunities, areas where costs can be avoided, define the required capabilities and ultimately realise the organization's benefits by improving the way they conduct business.
- Follow Project Management methodology as defined.
- Define detailed requirements of the business/users, using provided methodologies and templates.
- Business Process Reengineering.
- Complete business requirements and functional specifications.
- Defining of Test Cases and Testing criteria.
- Define user acceptance criteria and business readiness plan.
- Assist training department with relevant Training Documentation.
- Assist in Project Execution and Management.