The practical and “hands-on” approach to this course will benefit any individual who is working in an agile environment who eagerly embrace complexity, thrive on rapid response times and want to advance their knowledge of agile principles and techniques. The primary aim of this course is to provide project managers wishing to write the PMI ACP® exam with a structured preparation forum and a mutual network of support from ProjectLink.
This course is designed to give you “hands-on” experience and knowledge to prepare you to write the PMI-ACP certification exam. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques.
This intensive Agile Certified Practitioner course is presented over 4 days and a 2hour mock exam is written on day 5 to better prepare delegates for the PMI certification exam. The mock exam consists of 150 quiz questions which cover following topics:
- Agile analysis and design
- Agile communication
- Agile estimation
- Agile interpersonal skills
- Agile knowledge and skills
- Agile metrics
- Agile planning, monitoring and adapting
- Agile process improvement
- Agile risk management
- Agile value based prioritization
Delegates will get 28 contact hours of training in preparation for the ACP certification examination. All delegates are encouraged to spend 3-5 weeks of self-study to prepare them to take the certification exam. The Agile certification courses are presented at our premises or alternatively, we also tailor the course to be delivered on site.
This course is 4 days (One day a week: 08:30 to 16:30) + 2 hour mock exam on day 5.
- Introduction to Agile
- Domain 1: Agile Principles and Mindset
- Domain 2: Value-driven Delivery
- Domain 3: Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain 4: Team Performance
- Domain 5: Adaptive Planning
- Domain 6: Problem Detection and Resolution
- Domain 7: Continuous Improvement
- Examination Preparation
Who should attend this course?
Agile is known to work very well in the software development life-cycle. Therefore any project manager involved in software development would benefit from this course. If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, then you would also benefit from taking this course.
Delegates will receive the following items on the course:
- Course file with all the course presentations
- Introduction to Agile Methods by Sondra Ashmore and Kristin Runyan
- Certificate of attendance
Prerequisites for Certification Exam:
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP®.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.