Document Controller would control the flow of all technical, administrative, vendor, and commercial documentation and drawings between the project team and relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain a Master Record Index.
- Other related document control function will include.
- Develop Document Management Plan.
- Align Document Files with MRI/DMS (Coding and naming convention and versions).
- Develop Project File Structure.
- List Project Document Types.
- Define Basis of Access per Document Type.
- Create Documents on Authorized Demands.
- Establish Workflow Requirements.
- Perform Document Control to include all project related documents and drawings.
- Manage Repository.
- Establish Document Closure per Document Type.
- Close Out Archive.
- Capture Lessons Learned.
- File and issue new revisions for build to contractor;
- Maintain a transmittal register;
- Issue all drawings with transmittal notes;
- Project related documentation;